Project consists of:
- interface hardware - USB2ISA and USB2PCMCIA cards
- supporting software - system software and enumerator
Provides an API set for software developers to allow the work of ISA and PCMCIA cards on Pandaboard, and allows:
- read/write to - I/O and memory spaces
- detecting and handling events generated by - IRQ and DMA channels
We, a group of students at the Upper Austrian University of Applied Sciences in Hagenberg started a project where we want to control a RC car using wifi. We built an infrastructure where you can control this car from all over the world.
Genode OS Framework is a tool kit for creating component-based operating systems. It allows the combination of various different OS kernels with a growing set of device drivers, protocol stacks, runtime environments, and applications. In contrast to commodity operating systems, Genode is designed such that critical components do not need to rely on an overly complex system foundation. At the same time, less critical components are able to leverage sophisticated and complex software stacks such as Qt4 or even instances of virtualized Linux kernels.
Trying to backport legacy Linux kernels to the PandaBoard ES. I need to verify a software library functions on multiple Linux kernels and multiple platforms. Linux kernel generations are any kernel from 2.6.32 - 2.6.35, and kernel from 2.6.36 - 2.6.39 and the 3.0 kernel.
- 10inch LCD with touchscreen via 40 pin LVDS and 4 wire touch interface
- 5 user controlled LEDs
- 5 user controlled push buttons
- optional SATA controller with micro SATA connector
- headers for optional add-on boards
- stereo speakers board
- camera and digital microphone board
- GPS board
- Accelerometer and gyro board
All schematics will be available under GPL license.
Boards available for preordering from 6/12/12 for delivery mid January.