omiio.org is dedicated to fostering open source growth for mobile applications software development on TI’s OMAP™ platform.
Through omiio.org, you can collaborate, share and grow open source hardware and software.
This project aims to add support for a v4l2 compliant driver for driving the OMAP4 Imaging SubSystem (ISS).
Main idea is to provide a upstreamable software support for CSI-2 compatible sensors hooked into the OMAP4 ISS CSI-2 Rx.
Expected audience ins the open source community, trying to work with a cheap camera solution using their Pandaboards, for supporting more easily imaging projects without involving much SW layers, or overall using a more complex interprocessor solution with ISS drivers in Cortex-M3 cores.
The code has been currently tested in:
- PandaBoard rev A2 (OMAP4430 ES2.1)
- OV5640 sensor, connected to OV OMAP4 adapter, rev 1.0
- Main Linus Torvalds Kernel (a.k.a. Kernel.org, or mainline), commit:
Merge: fad6320 d3d0720
Author: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed May 11 19:13:34 2011 -0700
Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client
Interested contributors as of today:
- Sergio Aguirre <email@example.com>
- Laurent Pinchart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sakari Ailus <email@example.com>