omiio.org is dedicated to fostering open source growth for mobile applications software development on TI’s OMAP™ platform.
Through omiio.org, you can collaborate, share and grow open source hardware and software.
This is a project we're doing for school to build a digital music synthesizer.
Project consists of:
- interface hardware - USB2ISA and USB2PCMCIA cards
- supporting software - system software and enumerator
Provides an API set for software developers to allow the work of ISA and PCMCIA cards on Pandaboard, and allows:
- read/write to - I/O and memory spaces
- detecting and handling events generated by - IRQ and DMA channels
- USB2ISA card - http://arstech.com/install/ecom-prodshow/usb2isar.html
- USB2PCMCIA card - http://arstech.com/install/ecom-prodshow/usb2pcmcia.html
- User's Guide for all products - http://arstech.com/users-guide.pdf
We, a group of students at the Upper Austrian University of Applied Sciences in Hagenberg started a project where we want to control a RC car using wifi. We built an infrastructure where you can control this car from all over the world.
For further details please visit:
An expansion board for Pandaboard featuring
- 10inch LCD with touchscreen via 40 pin LVDS and 4 wire touch interface
- 5 user controlled LEDs
- 5 user controlled push buttons
- optional SATA controller with micro SATA connector
- headers for optional add-on boards
- stereo speakers board
- camera and digital microphone board
- GPS board
- Accelerometer and gyro board
All schematics will be available under GPL license.
Boards available for preordering from 6/12/12 for delivery mid January.
A small project to build a prototype BeagleBoard Tablet. We will also work on Touchscreen software too.
Project development is subdivided into three sections:
Informatics, Electronics and Mechanics
This section deals with Rover control. A Pandaboard ES will handle the communication between the various subsystems of the robot.
Electronics section will deal with physic interfaces between the components of the Rover and with power management. Each circuit will be described in all their details. Motor system is based on RoboController V2 board.
Porting android and linux on panda board.
Porting ASTERISK VOIP server on Panda board for unified communications.